Some of the heating equipment we service, repair, and install are furnaces, wall heaters, and floor furnaces. The following is what a typical winter service includes:
The winter service includes:
- Clean and adjust automatic controls.
- Clean burners (if necessary).
- Adjust combustion for optimal fuel efficiency.
- Lubricate moving parts as necessary.
- Check blower belt wear, tension, and alignment.
- Replace or wash air filter.
- Check flue for satisfactory operation.
- Check and/or adjust thermostat.
- Check for Carbon Monoxide.