Some of the cooling equipment we service, repair, and install are air conditioners, evaporative coolers, and mini splits. The following is what a typical summer service includes:
The summer service includes:
- Cleaning the condenser coil (with water, if necessary).
- Checking electrical connections and wiring to ensure for tightness and serviceability.
- Adjust system for optimal cooling.
- Check safety devices.
- Check expansion valve and coil temperature.
- Replace or wash air filter.
- Check refrigerant level.
- Lubricate moving parts as necessary.
- Test controls for proper operation.
- Check condensate drain.
- Check and/or adjust thermostat.