AC911 works on the following equipment: ice machines, chillers, refrigeration units, walk-in coolers and freezers, reach-in refrigerators and freezers, wine cellars, food service equipment, and door gaskets and seal. We install, service, repair, and perform refrigerant leak detection and repairs on this equipment.
Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance: Preventative maintenance reduces the amount of equipment breakdowns and malfunctions, reduces the risk of product loss, ensures your refrigerators and freezers stay at a safe temperature for food products, reduces inspection violations, and extends the life of your equipment. Plus we will add serial numbers to all of your equipment so you can easily identify each piece of equipment. We will be able to use the serial number to track the history of all of your equipment.
Refrigeration Service Includes:
- Cleaning the condenser coil (with water and/or C02).
- Clean the evaporator coil (in walk-ins with brush and/or CO2 as needed).
- Checking electrical connections and wiring to ensure for tightness and serviceability.
- Adjust system for optimal cooling.
- Check safety devices.
- Check expansion valve and coil temperatures as necessary.
- Check refrigerant level as necessary. As some refrigerant is taken out of the systems when we connect our test equipment, refrigerant level will only be checked as needed (e.g. Known leak, poor performance, high temperature, etc.)
- Lubricate moving parts as necessary.
- Test controls for proper operation.
- Check condensate drain.
- Check and/or adjust thermostat.
- Check system temperature display devices.
- Check defrost controls
- Visual and audible inspection of system. This allows us to search for excessive vibrations, noise, etc.